[mythtv-users] PVR-350 TV-Out - Having Limited Success

John Harvey john.p.harvey at btinternet.com
Mon Dec 27 17:47:56 UTC 2004

I don't know what the vga=xxx that works is but I could search the ivtv-dev
list to find it but there again I've said that in the mail below so it
should be just as easy for you to do it.

The rc3b fixes have stoped the crash for others. The vga option just allows
them to unload the driver so if you are still experiencing a crash please
mail me your messages file from the ivtv init section to where the crash
occurs.

John