[mythtv-users] Myth Shutdown/Wakeup not executing

Elvis De La Boyo elvis_de_la_boyo at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 25 23:42:32 UTC 2004

Sorry for responding to my own post and, more importantly, being an idiot.

When you make changes to the mythsetup .....

    YOU HAVE TO RESTART MYTHBACK END

...  this includes changes to the scripts.  Apparently they are loaded into
memory.

Hopefully at least one other person will learn from this and I won't feel so
badly.

Season's Greetings.
-sos