[mythtv-users] Running nuvexport on a remote host?

Joakim Kolsjö trejje at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 19:06:20 UTC 2004

Ok. I can't do much about the config in the database because it need
it to have RecodFilePrefix to be on the backend computer.

However... I've successfully made my own copy of nuvexport, editing
mythtv/recordings.pm:45, commenting the database access and adding my
own
path to the recodings.

This should be very easy to do with simply adding another command line
parameter like: nuvexport ---recodings=/mnt/nfs/somewhere/mythtv

There are probably more people that me that would want something like that?