[mythtv-users] Please help! Incomplete recordings

Darren Richards darren.richards at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 05:49:05 UTC 2004

I'm having the same problem.  I have a pvr250 and a pvr350.  My system
had been rock-solid for a good 7 or 8 months.  I switched to 0.16, and
it was fine for about two months, but then suddenly it started
truncating recordings, or not recording at all.  I've been in the
process of moving this month, so I haven't had time to really look at
it.  But nothing at all had changed in my setup that would explain the
sudden flakiness...  If it weren't for the fact that others have been
having similar problems, I'd think it was hardware related...

-darren