[mythtv-users] Please help! Incomplete recordings

Scott Nicholson mythtv at scottnic.com
Wed Dec 22 03:41:39 UTC 2004

Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
>>My 0.16 system was working finr until a week or two ago, when it
>>suddenly started aborting recordings before they were finished. I
>>haven't changed anything on the system.
>
> You're having roughly the same problem we are, except on our machine
> it's one card of two, and sometimes it hangs the motherboard.
>
> Which card *exactly*, and which driver?

I've got 2 PVR-250s (I don't know any more detail than that), using ivtv
0.1.10-48.3_pre2_ck100zz on Fedora Core 2.

It doesn't appear to be specific to one card or the other. (one doesn't
get used very often -- I've got the digital cable box plugged into the
s-video of one and analog cable into the coax of the other. The second
doesn't get used very often).