[mythtv-users] PVR-350 TV-Out - Having Limited Success

Jeff Simpson llcooljeff at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 21:43:32 UTC 2004

what revision of the card do you have?

I have rev 990, the following commands change green to good:

ivtvctl -j reg=0x6c,val=0xfe -d /dev/video0
ivtvctl -j reg=0x61,val=0xb1 -d /dev/video0

You may want to try other commands as well. ivtvctl -J will give you a
hex dump of all the registers accessible to the video out module. I've
determined what a few of them are, but it differs between revisions,
so it may not be helpful. 0x6C seemed to be color fixing and minor
horizontal adjustment. 0x61 is a color adjustment, making the colors
less bland :-)

look through the ivtv archives to see my findings on that card if it's
the same card you have

 - Jeff