[mythtv-users] ATI TV Wonder - no sound from capture card

Kane Tse kanetse at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 21 17:50:15 UTC 2004

Thanks for your reply; unforunately, it didn't work.  In fact, things
actually got worse (with the card = 63) setting.  Ati TV Tuner now only
displays a black and white picture with the channels offset by 1; so
real-life channel 45 is displayed on channel 46 in TVTime... Etc.  I
suspect that I have a different hardware revision of the ATI TV Wonder
PCI which has a different card number in bttv.

I'll probably stick with my current bttv card settings, since at least I
get a colour picture and the channels are numbered correctly.