[mythtv-users] ATI TV Wonder - no sound from capture card

Matt Picker mpicker21 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 21 03:56:26 UTC 2004

My guess is that you are right about the msp3400
driver.  That could have something to do with it.  I'm
not any pro but I have this ATI card and have had that
problem myself in the past.  The thing that ended up
fixing it for me though was making sure the right card
number is passed to the bttv module.  Those ATI's are
never detected correctly so you have to point it in
the right direction.  The card is 63.  Good luck.  Let
me know if any of that helped.