[mythtv-users] ATI TV Wonder - no sound from capture card

Matt Picker mpicker21 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 21 22:15:47 UTC 2004

That channel off by one thing is usually the reason
you have to put in the card=63.  Try also puting
tuner=2 after bttv.  For example mine says this:
bttv card=63 tuner=2
If you are still off remove the card=63 and try it
with just the tuner=2.  If the incorrect card or tuner
is detected then it prevents the sound from working
sometimes.  I know I have spent plenty of time doing
just what you are doing.  Let me know.