[mythtv-users] Re: Radio Shack 3-in-one remotes are cheap right now

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 19:26:18 UTC 2004

I have placed my config files on my website now.  Included is my
current lircrc for use with the 3-in-1 remote, and lircd.conf files
for that remote, the x-10 lola, the grey hauppague, and the directv
universal remote.

They can be found at http://mustbethemoney.mine.nu:8080/mythdocs/lirc

Also, I have my remote set up so not all the buttons are accesible.
There is a code and way to get the 3 or 4 more usable buttons, but I
prefer to have it this way so the volume controls the tv rather than
myth.