[mythtv-users] Radio Shack 3-in-one remotes are cheap right now

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 02:34:06 UTC 2004

I just had to replace my lola x10 remote today (never could get it to
work with the new kernel), and I went to radio shack to pick up a new
one.  The 3-in-one remotes are selling for less than $5 right now and
it looks pretty sleek.  It could use a few more buttons, but I have
things set up for playing, and it works fine with the hauppague
transceiver.

If anyone wants my config files, let me know, and I can make them available.