[mythtv-users] MythDVD cropping problem

Steven Christall mythtv at mctubster.com
Sat Dec 18 12:19:14 UTC 2004

Hi

I just installed MythDVD.  It plays OK, but is cropping off the bottom
of the picture.  If I hit "f" mplayer toggles from full screen mode to
have mplayer window edges and then I can see all of the picture.  When I
do this the picture shifts up to be centered in the mplayer window edges
and I get the bottom of the picture back.

Hitting "f" again switches back to full-screen, the picture drops down
say 200 pixels and I lose the bottom 100, even though there is room to
display it.

Any ideas?
Steve