[mythtv-users] MythGame and XMame -sound and -mouse option

Charlie Brej brejc8 at vu.a.la
Sat Dec 18 11:39:30 UTC 2004

Shawn Taras wrote:
> xmame.SDL works perfectly outside of Myth, but within MythGame, it doesn't launch. I have tracked the problem down to MythGame launching xmame.SDL with two options that don't seem to be supported:
>   -mouse (or -nomouse)
>   -sound
This has been fixed in CVS

You will either need to wait for the next version of mythtv, downgrade xmame or
download and compile the cvs of mythgame.

         Charlie Brej
APT Group, Dept. Computer Science, University of Manchester
Web: http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~brejc8/ Tel: +44 161 275 6844
Mail: IT302, Manchester University, Manchester, M13 9PL, UK