[mythtv-users] FC1 problem at install mythtv Step

George Lopez geokimlopez at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 18 08:39:18 UTC 2004

I have been going through Jarod's guide and got stuck
at the install mythtv step.  I saw the "BIG, FAT, IF
YOU MISS IT, I WILL SCOLD YOU, WARNING[1]" ...
kde-redhat.atrpms.net entries in /etc/apt/sources.list
(simply place a # in front of all kde-redhat lines)...

I looked in my sources.config file, but did not see
any lines that had anything to do with kde.  What am I
missing?  I don't remember having this issue last time
I tried installing mythtv on FC1.

Thanks,
George

see below for sources.config:
# You can use the file:/ entries for creating your
local repository mirrors.
#
# base
# Fedora Core 1 - i386 - Base
#
rpm		http://ayo.freshrpms.net fedora/linux/1/i386 core
#rpm-src		http://ayo.freshrpms.net fedora/linux/1/i386
core

#
# updates-released
# Fedora Core 1 - i386 - Released Updates
#
rpm		http://ayo.freshrpms.net fedora/linux/1/i386
updates
#rpm-src		http://ayo.freshrpms.net fedora/linux/1/i386
updates

#
# updates-testing
# Fedora Core 1 - i386 - Unreleased Updates
#
# rpm		http://ayo.freshrpms.net fedora/linux/1/i386
tupdates
# rpm-src		http://ayo.freshrpms.net
fedora/linux/1/i386 tupdates

#
# fedoralegacyupdates
# Fedora Core 1 - i386 - Released Updates by
FedoraLegacy
#
rpm		http://download.fedoralegacy.org/apt
fedora/1/i386 updates
#rpm-src		http://download.fedoralegacy.org/apt
fedora/1/i386 updates

#
# atrpms
# Fedora Core 1 - i386 - ATrpms
# alternatives to stable: testing and bleeding
#
rpm		http://apt.atrpms.net fedora/1/en/i386 at-stable
#rpm-src		http://apt.atrpms.net fedora/1/en/i386
at-stable