[mythtv-users] Can Myth be all I want it to be?

Fa Yoeu fayoeu at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 18:32:37 UTC 2004

[answers inline]
I put yes infront of the ones I know are functional and that I am
currently using.

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 09:45:31 -0800, Brent Olson <av4me at bitrealm.com> wrote:
> I want a Myth box, but first:  Can MythTv meet my requirements?

This is a function of the Graphics card in your system.  > 1)  DVI
Output to a projector at 1280x720p
> 2)  HDTV OTA recording
Yes > 3)  Web Surfing
Yes > 4)  Picture Viewing
Yes > 5)  Once setup by me, easy to use and pretty to show off
Yes, or wireless > 6)  10/100 network
Yes > 7)  Wireless remote for normal functions (tv, dvd)
Yes > 8)  Wireless keyboard/mouse for browsing
Yes, need to buy a quiet CPU fan or power supply. > 9)  Very quiet operation