[mythtv-users] Why aren't my cutlists being acted upon?

Andy Marriott myth at fnarg.demon.co.uk
Sun Dec 12 20:45:45 UTC 2004

Hi there,

 I've recently had to rebuild my myth box (owing to its predessesor
being stolen, along with all my other computers). I'm using a CVS
version of myth which I grabbed a couple of days ago. I'm also a DVB
user and I applied the latest V2.1 patch from www.digitalregime.com.
Things seems to working really well apart from when it comes to export
files over to DivX. I tried the latest version of nuvexport but that
doesn't seem to work with DVB originated nuv files. I dropped back to a
version from late August which still used ffmpeg and that seems to
encode files properly. The problem is that it doesn't seem to use all
the cutlist information. The top and tail of each file is chopped off
correctly but for some reason the adverts which I edited in manually
don't seem to work. Normally I'd see a few "Fast-Forwarding from x to y"
during the encode process, now I only see the first one. Has anyone else
seen this?

Cheers,

Andy Marriott