[mythtv-users] Re: Remote Control Key Press Repeats

Ryan A. Carris racarris at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 18:48:50 UTC 2004

In case anyone else runs into the problem and for completeness in the
archive; I fixed it by doing an apt-get dist-upgrade.  I wasn't trying
to fix this problem (didn't even realize that it fixed the problem for
a few days), so I wasn't paying much attention to the logs, but it
looked like it upgraded the KDE libs, so I'm guessing that something
in there was screwed up.