[mythtv-users] nuvexport logic change question (mplex instead of lvemux)

Mark H mheg1 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 11 00:14:35 UTC 2004

  I've been fighting to get nuvexport MPEG2-MPEG2
working. It seems to blow up on lvemux (gives error
opening a/v streams (1/0).  But the mp2 and m2v files
are fine.
   I am thinking about changing from using lvemux to
mplex. Using simple script like this:
mplex -S0 -f3 -o outputfile.mpg file.m2v file.mp2    I
ran it from the command line and it seems to work
fine. What is the benefit of using lvemux instead of
mplex in this situation?