[mythtv-users] Replacing KDE with Ratpoison

Cory Papenfuss papenfuss at juneau.me.vt.edu
Wed Dec 8 14:43:50 UTC 2004

> id:3:initdefault: 1:2345:respawn:/sbin/mingetty --autologin mythtv tty1

 	Beautifully simple!  Wish I'd thought of that before I wrote up a
'sudo'-based script hack to get things fired up manually.  Basically, I
wrote a redhat-type init.d script that will fire up some things as root,
and some things as user mythtv.  I think I'll try converting it over that
way to make it cleaner.

-Cory