[mythtv-users] Bandwidth requirements MPEG2

Martijn Coenen coenen at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 08:33:54 UTC 2004

Well in case somebody will wonder later, yes you can have a
mythfrontend on a 10 mbit network (even on an xbox with that). The
video plays fine (only buffering takes a few seconds). Even at 6000
kbit the stream is ok, so there are absolutely no issues over there.
Now finally I have a silent front-end, which is at the same time an
awesome gaming-machine and a dvd-player :)))

Martijn