Dish channel changing Re: [mythtv-users] Feature Suggestions (Tivo)

nate s nate.strickland at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 19:21:42 UTC 2004

I've been wondering how exactly something like that would be done for
some time.  Not for the same reason; I was wondering if there might be
some way to control a device, such as a AV switchbox, that does not
have a remote, with relays, but I never really looked in to it.  I'm
curious to know how you did it.

-Nate