Dish channel changing Re: [mythtv-users] Feature Suggestions (Tivo)

travis eddy boscotwo at
Sat Dec 4 15:27:14 UTC 2004

for my dish box i custom buildn't a deal and some software.... the deal was
a parrelle port device that accepted numbers 0-9 and then would fire a relay
(depnending on the number of course) and that relay had two 30 gaurge wires
running to the remote.. it works well very well, and yes it is a bit
primitive, but it works! if you want to try that you can email me, its
simple to build and the software is really basic.