[mythtv-users] Confused...

Phill Edwards phill_edwards at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 3 00:20:14 UTC 2004

Not that you probably want to hear this, but it is a difficult process. I
myself, and I think loads of others, have found that starting from scratch
with Jarod Wilson's build guide based on Fedora Core 2 and Axel Thimm's RPMs
is a HUGE help. You might want to consider doing it this way as it holds
your hand through the process.