[mythtv-users] update on the Mythtv for Debian Installation Guide

Robert Wilson rwilson131 at Comcast.net
Thu Dec 2 23:19:00 UTC 2004

Hello Everyone,

I have updated the guide based on the commits from a few of you.  I am
interested in improving this guide further.  I have recently updated the
links to the ckennedy drivers to the new location.  This should no
correct the error messages people received.  I will include that link in
this email also.

Please let me know if this is helpful, a piece of shit, or anything in
between.  This is my first contribution to the open source community and
I hope that it is useful.

Rob

The Install Guide:  www.wilson-stowe.com/family/content/view/24/45/
note: the previous url may not work anymore, I am having some issues
with alias on my website, so here is the one that I know will work.

ckennedy drivers New site

http://205.209.168.201/~ckennedy/ivtv/