[mythtv-users] erm.. dumb question? themes?

Jarod Wilson jcw at wilsonet.com
Wed Dec 1 04:41:50 UTC 2004

On Tuesday 30 November 2004 18:59, Craig Tinson wrote:
> After messing around for the last 4 hours trying to get sound working..
> (it was working last night! all I did was come out of livetv and leaving
> it sitting at the main menu!)
>
> I've given up.. uninstalled myth rpms.. and downloaded cvs instead.. and
> low and behold.. I have sound :) woohoo!
>
> Now.. dumb question.. where's all the themes gone in cvs? I only have
> the basic ones.. blue,titivilus,gant etc..

Those are the only themes in the official distribution tarball, and the only
ones in cvs, I believe. The rest are user-contributed, maintained outside
cvs, and only available when posted on the mythtv.org themes page. I don't
use anything but gant or titivillus, so I couldn't say how well any of the
other ones work with current cvs...

--
Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE
jcw at wilsonet.com