[mythtv-users] erm.. dumb question? themes?

Craig Tinson craig at 8010.co.uk
Wed Dec 1 02:59:59 UTC 2004

After messing around for the last 4 hours trying to get sound working..
(it was working last night! all I did was come out of livetv and leaving
it sitting at the main menu!)

I've given up.. uninstalled myth rpms.. and downloaded cvs instead.. and
low and behold.. I have sound :) woohoo!

Now.. dumb question.. where's all the themes gone in cvs? I only have
the basic ones.. blue,titivilus,gant etc..

Can I get the new ones from a cvs checkout? if so which module?

The themes section on the mythtv.org site doesn't have them either..

I *know* I'm missing something obvious.. but its 3am and my brain ain't
working.. lol

TIA

Craig