[mythtv-users] F key for adjustments not working

AlanM groups at dancecrave.com
Wed Aug 18 16:05:47 EDT 2004

James,

AFAIK, update channel set contrast=49143;
..will set contrast of -all- channels in the table channel to that
value. If you want to just set one you append a where ie

update channel set contrast=49143 where chanid=4;

contrast, brightness, color and hue are all integers, no quotes needed.

You can be even snazzier by using

update channel set contrast=49143, brightness 45850, color 45868, hue 31458 where chanid=4;

Hope this helps

Alan