[mythtv-users] PVR250 not changing channels when scheduled to

Terrence Martin tmartin at physics.ucsd.edu
Sat Aug 14 02:28:42 EDT 2004

I have a strange problem.

For some reason my PVR250 tuner is not changing channels when it starts
a scheduled recording. This is strange because my PVR250 remote and my
keyboard allow me to change channels just fine, both by clicking an up
arrow, and when I enter digits. When recording though the PVR250 just
stays on the channel I last left the tuner on.

I am not running an external channel changer in my inputs in my setup
but I did not think I had to if I am just using the internal PVR250
tuner, or do I?

Terrence