[mythtv-users] what is an appropriate epia for mythfrontend only?

mythtv at cheema.com mythtv at cheema.com
Mon Mar 31 20:00:38 UTC 2003

Are you able to use "jitter reduction" and "deinterlace" options on
the frontend?

Which sound driver are you using?

I have the same board EPIA M-9000 and I am seeing video stutter badly
when there is alot of motoin.

I am using the default vidoe settings.  I looked at the mysql tables
brielfy and haven't identified the fields that need changing.

-Cheema