[mythtv-users] what is an appropriate epia for mythfrontend only?

Andy Davidoff dert at pobox.com
Mon Mar 31 05:33:27 UTC 2003

If you're curious about how much faster the 9000 is than the 800, check out
the recent EPIA/C3 review on Tom's Hardware.  I think it paints a pretty
good picture of why the 9000 /may/ be viable and the 800 really isn't.  I
believe there are several people here using both, so hopefully one of them
will chime in with more detail here...

Personally, I'm waiting for the dual-C3 on Nehemiah.

#if Greg Nyce /* Mar 30, 20:30 */
#endif /* greg.nyce at aei.com */