[mythtv-users] Question about Mythbackend

RJV miracle at procyon.com
Mon Mar 31 04:23:05 UTC 2003

THANK YOU !!!!! worked like a charm. But , not I hav
another
weird problem. The sound doesn't turn off wh i leave
mythtv
it stays on even when I reboot X windows.  I'm gonna
check out
the troubleshootin' docs to see if someone else has
had this issue.

I hope that soon I'll be able to give back some of the
support
that the folks on this list have given me. You're  why
Linux Rocks.

(http://www.mythtv.org/docs/mythtv-HOWTO.html#toc18.11)
> Does the user
> running the frontend have read/write permission for
> your dsp device?
>

> Finally, re-read the docs *carefully* and make sure
> you've double-checked
> everything.
>
> Good luck,
>
> Joe C.