[mythtv-users]

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 21 15:41:55 UTC 2003

I'm going to guess that you're receiving the mailing list in digest form.  I
had the same problem at first; if you just hit "Reply", you get a subject
line like "RE: mythtv-users Digest, Vol 2, Issue 34", right?  If you want to
reply to a particular thread, your subject line needs to read:

Re: [mythtv-users] <subject line from thread>

So, for this thread, my reply subject was:

"Re: [mythtv-users] "

(Since you didn't specify a subject in your original post).

By the way (and this is not directed only at you): PLEASE don't send HTML
messages.  Those of us who receive the list in digest form don't want to
have to read around raw HTML tags.  Also, if you have the "Send the message
in both plain text & HTML" option turned on in your mail client, it sends 2
copies of your message to the list, 1 plain text & 1 HTML.  I'd suggest
configuring your mail client to send plain-text only if a recipient is not
listed as being able to receive HTML.

And please, everyone,  trim your posts!

-Joe C.