[mythtv-users] Leadtek winfast 2000 XP Can I get sound from bttvdirectly?

Jason Ramey webmaster at permutation.org
Tue Mar 18 19:51:54 UTC 2003

I know the way I was able to determine if my hauppauge card was capable was
by loading the btaudio driver. It succeeded and I now have more /dev/dspX. I
can't say whether it's better or not since I have not tried it. I have been
quite happy with the sound quality of the loopback cable. I have a hauppauge
dbx-fm 401.

Jason Ramey
webmaster at permutation.org