[mythtv-users] Remove Channels

Jason James jason_james_97 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 21 18:48:32 UTC 2003

First a disclaimer:  I have NO experience with the Leadtek card.  Anything I
say, I've discovered by reading either other's posts or various websites.

There was a thread a while ago about this very card, which convinced me not
to buy it.  In that thread, someone who did claim to have used the card said
that the only way he could get sound from the card was to jumper from the
card to his sound card.  He could not get sound through the PCI interface.

I'm currently building a computer system, and at first I planned to use the
Leadtek for my TV tuners.  I changed my decision to the Pinnacle PCTV Pro
because of this very issue.  I decided this not because of any sound quality
issues, but instead because I want my system to use multiple (3) TV tuners,
and I was worried that I wouldn't have enough sound inputs on my sound card
(actually for me, sound is handled on my motherboard), if I needed one for
each tuner.

I know this isn't much information, but I hope it helps.

Drew