[mythtv-users] MythShowtimes Module?

Fri Mar 14 08:50:41 UTC 2003

> > > I know what everyone is really waiting for: MythBrowser! (since MythWeb is
> > > taken)
> >
> > Don't you mean Mythzilla?
> >
> > Jon

> All joking aside, I was thinking more about Myth(Queror | Khtml)...with some
> abbreviated form of bookmark only browsing.
>
> But now I'm starting to scare myself...I'm feeling a project coming on...ruh-roh;
> Google tells me khtml is REALLY easy to use.

Does anyone know where you can get a fairly long range compact keyboard - something like the thing you get with a bloomberg machine (for those in the finance business).

This would mean that you could make keyboard input (for web browsing, email, etc) all available in coffetable sizes

Then "mythzilla" would really be very cool!