[mythtv-users] MythShowtimes Module?

Steve Goodwin SteveG at bitscorp.com
Fri Mar 14 16:05:45 UTC 2003

> Does anyone know where you can get a fairly long range
> compact keyboard - something like the thing you get with a
> bloomberg machine (for those in the finance business).

Hmmm, interesting idea!

Long range with cable? (if so, I'd buy an extension cable & use whatever
keyboard I liked because the keyboard was nice; and not because the cable
was long enough)

Long range without cable? Logitech used to do OK ones (not really compact,
though) that worked across our office. Dropped key-up's occasionally though
:(

You might be able to find an old Bush Internet TV remote control; they have
keyboards inside, and could use LIRC to rcv signals & communicate to the
browser.

Steev

The information in this Internet Email is confidential and is intended
solely for the addressee. Access, copying or re-use of information in it by
anyone else is unauthorised. Please immediately notify the sender if you are
not the intended recipient and have received this mail.
necessarily represent those of Bits Corp plc or any of its affiliates.

Tel. +44 (0)20 8282 7200
Fax. +44 (0)20 8450 9966