[mythtv-users] Updating Myth's GUI

Micah Morton micah at oregontech.net
Sat Mar 1 02:24:10 UTC 2003

I'll second that... With a system as complex as myth, its always best to
have the functionality there before you start throwing eye candy at it.
However, it never hurts to have better themes and such.. The functionality
of myth will change over time, making the gui harder to predict.  If you
started trying to perfect the GUI, it would end up being a never ending
battle until Myth was finally "complete".

Is there a suggested features area somewhere that I can look at? Does
mythtv have a sourceforge project? Suppose I could do a search huh?

--Micah