[mythtv-users] Updating Myth's GUI

tarek Lubani tarek at tarek.2y.net
Sat Mar 1 04:57:45 UTC 2003

Nathan!

I think all of the ideas you detail in your webpage are wonderful..
Needless to say, I think we know where the current setup comes from: the
need to get the "basics" working before the UI.. and since the platform is
PC, using the built-in QT widgets is why we have things as they are.. As
time progresses, I certainly hope that your ideas are explored further! : )

tarek : )