[mythtv-users] Need a little help with setup

Weaver, Charles cweaver at fgcu.edu
Mon Mar 3 13:02:56 UTC 2003

I don't agree that UI is "eye candy". I think it is an often overlooked
part of program creation.. And ultimately, it is a huge part of any
program.. The issue, and the point I was trying to get at, is that UI
requires very concerted development, which just happens to be easy to
bypass in favour of pre-existing widgets..

In terms of UI genius, though, I love mythprogfind's UI system.. Much like
what Nathan is proposing in terms of the "layered" selection system.

tarek : )