[mythtv-users] XMLTV 0.5.11 fubar

Jason Cooper jcooper at nevernight.net
Sun Jun 29 00:06:44 EDT 2003

You have no idea how glad I was to see that on the MythTV Home page.
I've been plugging away at installing Gentoo 1.4 and MythTV 0.9.1 for
about a week or so.  Fixing little things I screwed up here and
there.

One of the things I needed to set up was my mail server... talk about
feeling cut off.

I was beating my head against google et al for hours trying to figure
out why the database had empty strings in chanid (never worked with c++,
not sure I have enough time jump in on that one).

So I took a break and set up my bookmarks. Yes, I could import them.
But by doing it from memory (mine is bad), it's like automatically
clearing out cobwebs without having to think.  The ones you remember are
the ones you use.  Load MythTV.org, watch the clouds break overhead,
spill coffee on the dog, and grin like a howler monkey.

Anyway, Real Question:

ATI AIW Radeon 7500 TV-Out.  I saw it work (of course in console mode),
what resolution, refresh rate works to get X on the TV?  I'm thinking
640x480 at 60Hz, but I'm recording right now, so I can't reboot with the TV
attached... Any info would be appreciated.  I know it's out there
somewhere, but my searches came up dry.  I think I'm working on too many
things at once...

Cooper.