[mythtv-users] channum/callsign changes?

Jason Cooper jcooper at nevernight.net
Sun Jun 29 09:05:57 EDT 2003

Chris Petersen (lists at forevermore.net) wrote:
> Anyone else notice some recent changes in channum data?  I went to go
> poke around with mythweb and all of a sudden my channel numbers have
> letters in them...
>
> "13" turned into "C13kc"   (presumably short for kcts, our local fox
> station).
>
> Also, the callsign is now gone (that which used to read "kcts")...
>
> something change in xmltv?  Do I need to downgrade?

They just put it on the home page last night.  The way I understand it,
xmltv had some errors, mythtv did a work around, xmltv 0.5.11 fixed the
errors, mythtv coughs.  I downgraded to xmltv 0.5.10 and it worked fine.

Apparently, from the home page, mythtv 0.10.x will then work with xmltv
0.5.11 when it comes out.  But don't quote me on that, I just got mythtv
running for the first time last night.

Cooper.