[mythtv-users] DCT2000 and lirc

Harondel J. Sibble help at pdscc.com
Sat Jul 26 23:59:29 EDT 2003

Hmm....

Lonny got serial port control working with his DCT2000 model DCT2224/1661

I also have the DCT2000 model DCT2224/1261

Anyone have any links to info on the differences between models in the
DCT2000 line?  The Motorola site has noting of real use that I could find.

Also anyone know who I talk to at Shaw Cable (BC, Canada) to get the firmware
upgraded to at least V7.54 as per this site?

http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=62212&perpage=20&pagenumber=1

DOH!!! Just got off the phone with one of the Shaw techs. It looks like V7.44
is the latest version they are using currently and he also said the hdtv port
is permanently disabled :-(

I guess it's back to IR again <sigh>
--
Harondel J. Sibble