[mythtv-users] RE:Hauppauge Freestyle

Tom Howard tom at sagoons.com
Sat Jul 26 23:13:09 EDT 2003

Tempting as that may be, I am using my Radio Shack 15-1994 remote.  It is
JP1 so the programing on it is easy and simply amazing.
http://www.hifi-remote.com/jp1/ <-- info on jp1
http://www.remotecentral.com/ureview/index.html <-- good site for remote
reviews.  Although the 15-1994 may not be the 'sexiest' looking remote,
it fits well in my hand, and is simple to use, plus the endless ways I
can modify the buttons makes it even better.  Im very glad I spent $20 on
this thing a few years back.  I guess the jist of this is to say that I
think I will stick with the freestyle since I dont need a remote ;)
Also, I hate mail-in rebates

--Tom