[mythtv-users] Digital TV

Eric S zaphod at comcast.net
Sat Jul 26 17:08:21 EDT 2003

Tony -

There are currently ZERO HDTV tuner cards that have Linux driver
support.  This is the first requirement before Isaac can add Myth
support. This is assuming that any HDTV Linux driver supports V4L or
V4L2 fairly closely as the ivtv/PVR project has.

There is a rumor that a card with GPL Linux drivers is to be
announced/released next month, I'm sure this will be a very popular
requested addition to Myth if it comes to pass.

-Eric