[mythtv-users] US Cable - Channel 2 problem.

Robert Kulagowski bob at smalltime.com
Fri Jul 25 12:39:58 EDT 2003

> I am having strange problem watching channel 2 using AverStudio TV card
> using bttv driver. All other channels are displayed properly, but
> channel two seem to have someother channel's audio track.

Sounds like you're picking up SAP (Second Audio Program, usually
"Spanish", but can be other stuff).  On USA network the SAP would just
keep repeating "This is the SAP audio.  Please change your TV blah blah
blah."

I put this in my /etc/modules.conf:

options bttv audiomux=4,4,8,4,0

Google for SAP and your card to see if others are having the same problem.