[mythtv-users] US Cable - Channel 2 problem.

Saravanan Subbiah saravanan_subbiah at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 25 03:46:27 EDT 2003

I am having strange problem watching channel 2 using AverStudio TV card
using bttv driver. All other channels are displayed properly, but
channel two seem to have someother channel's audio track.

I initially though it was caused by some interference, but I am able to
get good signal in Windows. Also I tried tunning the frequency, but I
could not get good picture + correct audio. Either the picture is good
and the audio is that of some other channel or the picture is black and
white and the audio is noisy, but at least the correct track !

Has anyone had this problem ? Any pointers ? (I get Sienfeld in Channel
2 and I would really like to record those!)

thx,
Saravan