[mythtv-users] DCT2000 and lirc

Lonny Selinger lonny at bangtherockstogether.net
Thu Jul 24 10:28:25 EDT 2003

> It just plain works.  Try the scripts!  BTW - there are others on the
> list that are using them successfully too...

Well ... after a night of fighting with tons of serial testing and
lirc (in vain as it were) ;)  I managed to get the scripts to not exit
in error ... my output was the same as was posted a while ago by
someone else:

# ./changechannel.sh 3
changing channel to  003
chancode is
Recvd:

Recvd:

Recvd:

No matter what channel, so I'm assuming its just that the serial port
on the DCT2000 isn't enabled. (BTW is this Nullmodem or straight
through?) I'm getting them to enable it even though they still dont
think it will do what I want but at this point I'll try any damn thing
:)  Thanks for your patience Ian.

--
Lonny