[mythtv-users] Re:trying to use 2 inputs on same card (not simultaneously :-)

Alexander P. Petkov ap154036 at selway.umt.edu
Mon Jul 14 12:00:04 EDT 2003

=============
I have 2 capture cards that do not have a line in, but have composite
video in.

ATI TV Wonder VE
Modular Tech MM201

There are plenty more examples on the bttv gallery page.

They may not be labeled "line-in", but your card definitely has audio
input(s). Otherwise, what's the point of having composite video in?
On
my card (orig. series Avermedia from '98) these audio inputs are for
the L&R audio channels and are RCA plugs (use composite audio
cables).

Alex