[mythtv-users] Chaintech 7NIF2

Shawn Edwards sedwards at theedwards.org
Wed Jul 9 12:05:27 EDT 2003

I've written nasty things about this board in the past, but I've been
working with it, and I've had several people from the list ask me for
updates about my experiences.  Rather than try to find all of the old
messages, I thought I'd respond to the list.

I now, thanks to linux kernel v2.4.21, the nvidia X drivers and alsa
9.4, have working onboard video, working onboard networking and working
onboard sound.  No chipmunk sound, no crashing network modules.

Now that I have those issues worked out, I have to say this is a nice
board.  I'm happy with the purchase, and I recommend it to anyone who is
looking for a micro-ATX athlon box.

--
Shawn Edwards
sedwards at theedwards.org

Some people around here wouldn't recognize subtlety if it hit them on
the head.