[mythtv-users] QServerSocket

Bryan Murphy bryan at terralab.com
Wed Jul 9 14:24:09 EDT 2003

I've had this happen on rare instances with sendmail.  Sometimes the
Linux kernel's TCP/IP stack can get into some goofy state where a socket
is half closed.  I don't recall what the steps were to fix this problem
(or even if it is possible), but a reboot always solved the problem

This has happend to me about 3 or 4 times in my entire Linux career, so
it's pretty rare but it's certainly a possibility.

Bryan